Gabe

10/11/10

If I Was Franklin Delano Roosevelt

The only thing we have to fear is snakes. And spiders. And rubber snakes, if we are distracted or the light is poor, and we accidentally mistake them for real snakes. See also: rubber spiders, same scenario. See also: space snakes, which are snakes from other planets in outer space. We also have to fear the movie The Strangers, which I have not seen because even the trailer is too scary, so perhaps the only thing we have to fear is the trailer for The Strangers, if somehow the movie itself didn’t deliver, I wouldn’t know, although I bet the whole thing is pretty scary so to be on the safe side let us fear everything to do with The Strangers. We have to fear dirty bombs and biological warfare, but we do not have to fear Anthrax in envelopes sent to Ted Koppel’s office, because come on, people, that is not how things are going to happen. (FOOTNOTE: Ted Koppel may need to fear Anthrax sent in envelopes to Ted Koppel’s office.) We have to fear the robot uprising. And the Zombie apocalypse. If the robots become self-aware DURING the Zombie apocalypse, we may need to fear that as well unless we are all zombies, in which case we won’t need to fear anything. I’m not sure if we’re supposed to fear vampires or want to fuck them. I’ll get my best people on it. Let’s see, oh, we should definitely fear peaking too early and having to live your entire life trying to catch up to that unobtainable personal triumph and just constantly feeling like your best years are behind you because it’s nice to feel like your progressing, you know, like things are going to get better, but if you’re always looking back then that’s probably going to make for some pretty sticky unhappiness. So, that’s a tough one. Cancer. Bed bugs. Salmonella, whatever that is. Leaning on a banister on top of a parking structure and having that banister suddenly disappear and being unable to keep yourself from falling to your death. Unlikely, yes, but very scary if you think about it! Choking on a toothpick. Falling in love with a terrible racist who secretly hides their terrible racism until you are married. You would feel betrayed but you’d also have to ask yourself what does this say about me that this is the person I chose, you know? Shooting yourself in the foot with a shotgun and then getting suffocated by Spanish moss. Knives. Syringes. An apple with a razor blade in it. A potato with a razor blade in it. Any fruit or vegetable with a razor blade in it. The Cavity Creeps. Hospital smells. Gary Busey’s teeth. Personally, I also am very scared of having a mentally retarded baby. I’m sure in the end I would grow to love him or her very much and it would open my heart in a way I never knew was possible, like, I’d tell friends “before [baby name] was born, I didn’t even know what the word ‘love’ really meant, it turns out.” But in the abstract it seems absolutely terrifying. All the extra worry and responsibility, as if parenthood were not already an undertaking of almost immeasurable worry and responsibility. Of course, all parents fear their children dying before they do, so I suppose I am also scared of having a mentally retarded baby and then having that mentally retarded baby, or mentally retarded child, or mentally retarded adolescent, or mentally retarded young adult, or mentally retarded adult die before I die and having to live out the rest of my life with such an emotionally crippling loss. Oof. Yikes. Well, OK, I think that’s it. Now put the President Crown on my head and let me at those Nazis!

Notre frèr… said:

03/20/18, 1:32 pm

Corps des Ingénieurs du RNI au Maroc - هيئة المهندسين التجمعيين CORPS DES INGÉNIEURS DU PARTI RNI EST UNE ORGANISATION SOCIO-PROFESSIONNELLE PARALLÈLE AU PARTI RNI, RASSEMBLEMENT NATIONAL DES INDÉPENDANTS, PARTI POLITIQUE AU MAROC

delicious h… said:

01/08/16, 5:17 pm

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

browse said:

12/26/15, 4:46 am

This web site truly has all the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

internet said:

12/25/15, 3:44 am

I feel this is one of the such a lot vital information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. However want to commentary on few general things, The web site taste is great, the articles is really nice : D. Excellent job, cheers

Felix said:

11/30/15, 11:29 am

This is due to volume.

what are th… said:

10/16/14, 1:07 pm

I'll right away take hold of your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link oor e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Pleaswe let mee realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

_____ said:

10/15/14, 2:22 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

www.napoleo… said:

10/15/14, 2:40 am

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here on your web page.

New Balance… said:

10/13/14, 11:01 pm

aku pun telah terkena demam nyanyok. tolong aku.Kini sang warden telah menjadi lebih terkenal dan mahsyur daripada si peguam bela Harmut dan Marmut; walaupun kedua-duanya menyaksikan segala-galanya.

descargar c… said:

10/12/14, 11:54 pm

Select top classification escorts you are sure to have unforgettable time. Even if you're not seeing her, just sending texts or calling her nevertheless suggests you're around and she can't miss you. You have to be able to win her over with your personality and you have to be able to give her a reason to want to spend more time with you and that can easily be done just by mastering the art of good conversation.

garden furn… said:

10/12/14, 12:27 pm

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers but this post is in fact a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.

gabrielmeth… said:

10/09/14, 9:44 pm

At first glance (and each subsequent one, too), the question seems either redundant, or absurd. Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise their right in this regard. Covering only a few days, this chapter gives the Rocket Boys one of the things that they had been looking for through the entire story.

Sales Exper… said:

10/07/14, 4:40 pm

We designed Passcert Cisco 400-101 exam dumps to help you get certified effortlessly. Today, as the demand for teach English online jobs is increasing overtime, the number of options offering English courses online, or virtually, is growing simultaneously. This could also be the next step in ferreting out candidates who try to get past the CCNA and CCNP exams via brain dumps.

download vi… said:

10/05/14, 11:45 pm

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

basta de he… said:

10/04/14, 11:59 am

After you have found out the truth about the existence of the secret email then that is the only time that you should think about the next steps that you are going to take. Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise their right in this regard. There's a primal need of men to want to take care of and please women - and a little appreciation goes a long way.

biddingforp… said:

09/30/14, 2:34 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

men made ea… said:

09/29/14, 6:00 pm

I think my marriage is in trouble and I want to save it. t feel awkward or uncomfortable when you use these elevator insoles. There's a primal need of men to want to take care of and please women - and a little appreciation goes a long way.

Unlocking t… said:

09/29/14, 9:46 am

A broken heart is hard to deal with no matter how the break up goes down. Breaktime is a perfect time to relax, but never place your feet on top of your desk because that is incredibly bad manners. A huge part of it is also to do with understanding how men think in certain situations.

heartburn n… said:

09/28/14, 8:27 pm

You should also be positive and try not to convey any bitterness or depression, the same goes for being too keen too. Therefore, be ready for both genders to exercise their right in this regard. Winning your ex back with the right techniques is a powerful process that cannot be underestimated.

el factor q… said:

09/23/14, 7:42 am

If you do, then you are just going to put doubts in her mind and that is not a good thing if you want to be able to have a long term relationship with your girlfriend. Rather than shooting yourself in the foot, the correct tactic is to bring your age out into the open -- and remove it as a concern. Nowadays, the power of videos is so heady that it has overtaken blogs and everything else before it.

http://trut… said:

09/22/14, 5:49 pm

Do I want to find a girlfriend that I can settle down with, and fall in love (gasp). Search term in Meta-tag - Meta-tag is ultimately intended to tell the google search of just what your internet site is mostly about. The good news is you can get it naturally and not only see your sexual performance improve but also your overall health.

family tent… said:

09/17/14, 2:57 am

_ Most of thhe companies have an online presence nowadays,so visit the site and check out the different items before you go ahead and place the order. With nno idea which way to head, there were some buttes clolse by that he figured, iff hee could just get to the top of the tallest onee that he might bbe abke to see his way. Depending on whether you hve an inflatable mattress, a sleeping pad, or a cot will determine how mucdh space is actually available.

venus facto… said:

09/08/14, 7:01 pm

After you have found out the truth about the existence of the secret email then that is the only time that you should think about the next steps that you are going to take. (Anytime I get ANYTHING even remotely 'offbeat', I contact the tabloids) They list toll-free numbers, e-mails and websites for tips and hot photos in every tabloid just on the chance that YOU will get that 'million dollar' shot. The local talk radio station picked up on it, but not much else came of it.

Weight Dest… said:

09/04/14, 5:14 pm

If a relationship only lasted a few weeks, more or less, achieving this task can be fairly easy. Whoever says the last word is the person who has the power in the relationship. If you are not successful, Fiore offers an unconditional 60-day guarantee.

craigslist … said:

07/08/14, 6:37 am

It does not take more than half hour to book ad online. Templates can be used to develop a comprehensive model for a new business. The best auto posting software, like the Clad Genius autoposter, will allow you to use several paid and public proxies.

hidradeniti… said:

07/07/14, 12:07 pm

Organic or Medicinal Honey - When hunting for the proper honey to use to handle acne it would be much greater to assume about natural and organic or unprocessed honey more than the generic brand names. They got bad enough that I would lock myself in the bathroom and lance them myself with an x-acto knife. Her tale commenced when she was 23 years old, virile, attractive, athletic, and enjoying life completely.